Date: Friday 20 March 2020 from 11:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Location: Solent University
The Spark building, Southampton Solent University
East Park Terrace
Solent University would like to invite you to a taster day to showcase our industry focused provision on Friday 20 March 2020.
Why not come along to:
Discover more information about our BA (Hons) Business (Professional Development) and MSc Management
- Experience a taste of life as a blended learning part-time student
- Meet our highly experienced tutors who have a wealth of teaching experience and can draw on their work experience in practice and industry
- View our impressive new teaching facilities in the Spark, where you could enjoy the university experience whilst studying for a degree
- Determine the next steps to secure your place on a 2020 intake.
The day will consist of the following activities:
- Course Overview
- Guest Lecture
- Meet with current students and alumni
- Experience the classroom environment
If you are only able to attend part of the event, please contact the course leader to discuss your requirements.
To register, please copy and paste this link into your browser: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/part-time-blended-business-courses-taster-event-20-march-2020-tickets-89954728013
If you are unable to attend the event but would like to register your interest in the course, please email the course leader directly or submit an application online
We look forward to welcoming you at the event.