Date: Thursday 26 November 2020 from 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM
Location: Catterick Leisure Centre, Gough Road, Catterick, North Yorkshire, DL9 3EL
British Forces Resettlement Services (BFRS) events, provide the Armed Forces Community (AFC) with a great opportunity to meet and network with employers. BFRS events allow the AFC to find out about the various industry sectors, available to them. As well as meeting with potential employers, the AFC will be able to find out about the different qualifications they may need and meet with potential training providers (ELC Approved Providers), to help them gain new qualifications that could assist them with employment.
Is it for me?
- Planning your future
In your final 2 years of service and looking for your next career?
- Looking for a work placement as part of your resettlement?
Looking to change jobs?
Need CV advice?
- Looking to re-train or gain qualifications?
Our events are open to the Armed Forces Community, this includes;
- Service Leavers
- Reserve Forces
- Partners & Families
- Civilians working for the MoD
By attending a BFRS career fair, you’ll have access to hundreds of professionals from a variety of industries eager to discuss current opportunities within their organisation. We work with all types of employers, from security to engineering to professional membership bodies.
There will be thousands of jobs available within a plethora of sectors, come along with your colleagues, family or friends and get involved in our National Employment & Careers Fair.
You’ll discover new avenues, careers and skills that will inspire and motivate you whatever your ability or ambitions.
What's on offer at our BFRS event:
- National, local and regional employers (0000s Jobs)
- Training providers
- Self-employment opportunities
- CV Advice (Free)
- Business Advice
- Networking room (free Tea & Coffee)
Programme of the day:
There will be three seminars throughout the day, these are limited to 40 attendees per semnar. Please contact a member of the BFRS team to book your place to avoid disappointment, as attendannce is by registration only, this can be done either by phone on 02476 939 931 or by email.
- 0845 hrs - Seminar 1 attendee sign in
- 0900 hrs - 0945 hrs Seminar 1 CV advice/Coaching
- 0945 hrs - 1350 hrs - attendee registration
- 0930 hrs - Doors open
- 0945 hrs - Seminar 2 attendee sign in
- 1000 hrs - 1045 hrs - Seminar 2 TBC
- 1245 hrs - Seminar 3 attendee sign in
- 1300 hrs - 1345 hrs Seminar 3 TBC
- 1330 hrs - Live Event closes
- 1400 hrs - Online National Employment & Careers Fair opens for 1 week
- + 1 week - Online National Employment & Careers Fair closes
To Pre-register for the event please call or send a text with your Name, Unit/Ex-Unit, where you heard about the event and your email address followed by a Y to opt-in to receive event updates. (e.g. Joe Bloggs, 19 Regt RA, Joe.email@example.com, Y). Or click "Register to Attend"
To Text: 07812 742 950 (please quote the event location i.e Catterick)
To Call: 02476 939 931
Important Downloadable Documents
What to expect from an event? Click here.
- Click here to book a stand at our National Employment & Careers fair at Catterick