Date: Thursday 22 June 2017 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Location: Toby Carvery, 206 Longton Rd, Stoke-on-Trent , ST4 8BU
Mitchells & Butlers Armed Forces Meet & Greet Days
Mitchells & Butlers understand the transition can be difficult, they have lots of people working at Mitchells & Butlers who are Ex-Armed Forces personnel so there is plenty of support, training and help available.
If you share our love for the vibrant world of pubs and restaurants, few companies offer the sheer breadth of job opportunities we do.
Mitchells & Butlers will hold 3 Armed Forces Meet & Greet days in Toby Carveries, in the following locations:
The aim is give an over view of Mitchells & Butlers brands and identify potential candidates to fill the following roles:
- General Manager Designate with a salary of up to £30,000
- Kitchen Manager Designate with a salary of up to £28,000
Benefits for management include:
- Up to 25 days holiday, pension
- 33% off food and drink in any of our businesses
- Pick a perk which is an online discount/cash back purchase service
- An award winning career pathway
- Private medical and dental for General Managers
- Bonus Scheme
- Sharesave scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
All the people at Mitchells & Butlers brands have five values that make up PRIDE – Passion, Respect, Innovation, Drive, Engagement.
Kevin Anderson's Case Study... Simon Bacon's Case Study...
Most people leaving the forces have these five values in abundance, so register today and be like Danny (CLICK HERE), but don't forget to register first.