Armed Forces Community Job & Career Events
National Employment & Careers Fairs
Are you looking to recruit or train personnel from the Armed Forces Community?
Our events are a great platform for you to meet directly with Armed Forces personnel, whether
they are still serving, have left already or are in the transition process from
Military to Civilian life.
BFRS Events offer you access to;
- Serving Personnel
- Reserve Forces
- Partners &
- Civilians who work for the MoD
- Uniformed Services
BFRS are committed to promoting opportunities from our partners and clients to the AFC in a number of ways;
- Direct promotions to our ever-expanding membership database
- Liaisons with community facilities to reach National and Local service leavers and their families
- Media activity targeted at both local and regional press, including online, newspapers and radio coverage
To find out when and where we will be in 2019, click here...
BFRS Company Hosted Career Days
Are you looking to fill your skills gap with candidates from the Armed Forces Community (AFC)?
BFRS host Company Days for our clients that provides a
unique opportunity to offer the Armed Forces Community a behind the scenes look
at your company and industry.
We run these exclusive days all around the country, with a
format tailored to your organisational needs.
a greater platform to gain more of an insight into specific companies and what is
needed to be able to take that step to start their next career after the forces.
Not only will they provide a chance to meet, talk and network
with recruitment / hiring managers from the companies hosting these events, but there will be
informal presentations and talks about different aspects of their organisations.
Benefits of getting involved;
- Fill the skills gap within your organisation with highly skilled candidates
- Raise your company profile within the Armed Forces Community (AFC)
- Networking opportunities with other organisations in the same industry
- Learn something new - you may find out something new about your industry that you can then implement within your own organisation
BFRS Virtual Events
The Virtual Exhibition is a comprehensive and holistic suite of services that provides both your organisation and quality candidates from the AFC with everything they need to bring about the perfect
match in an online platform.
Why choose a Virtual Event?
Return on Investment – a highly
cost effective way of attracting high quality candidates and at the same
time increasing awareness of the company’s branding in a short space of
- Brand Positioning – In terms of
brand placement the virtual is a forward thinking media to be associated
- CSR – a 24/7 socially conscious Exhibition
- Time Management (out of office,
team required, travel)
- Travel – time, costs, weather,
- Costs – fuel, food, hotels, HR
- Instant Access – for your company to reach potential candidates from the AFC
Booths offer a range of functions/information facilities, which include:
- Brochure downloads
- Promotional videos
- Vacancy & Training information
- Social media links
- Website link
- Message facility - chat rooms, private chats
- Video Chats
BFRS Job & Career Fair - Tidworth 2017