Why join Arcus?
At Arcus we are passionate about our people and their development. We recognise that every colleague performing at their best every day is key to our continued success, and that continuing to invest in our people in the right ways will keep us agile and flexible enabling us to deliver winning service.
Quite simply we bring brilliant people together to make amazing things happen.
Growing a great FM company, the envy of others.
Arcus is growing and that makes it an exciting place to work. We help huge companies keep working. We fill gaps with our skills and expertise. We do it in a way that is simple for our clients to understand and use. Clients want us to make their lives easier, and we expect nothing less of ourselves.
If we can make something better, saving time, effort or money, let’s do it. The Arcus way. That’s what makes us great.
Our values help remind us all what is important as we go about our everyday work.
* Do it simply – minimising complexity in all that we do so that we deliver efficient and effective processes to our clients.
* Do it well - focusing on safety, service, the environment, and our results.
* Do it with passion – caring about Arcus, our colleagues, clients and communities.
Our values are at the heart of all that we do.
Our nine enablers define our culture. They describe how we enable ourselves to be ready for our future
• Freedom to deliver: we work best when we know clearly what is expected of us, but we have the freedom to find the best way to achieve these goals
• Open and honest communication: honesty is the foundation that any good relationship or business is founded upon
• Getting everyone home safely: without doubt, without exception. This always applies
• Being commercially aware: we ensure that we understand and balance the needs of the organisation and the customer to be cost effective and remain profitable
• Delivering winning service: every primary thing we do enables us to deliver service that is fit for purpose. Delivered reliably with a great attitude
• Embracing continuous change: growth is the foundation of our vision. We therefore embrace this and enable ourselves to become effective working in an environment that is ever changing
• Balancing high challenge with high support: the environment in which Arcus operates is demanding but this also makes it exciting. So, we balance this challenge with a fun and supportive environment
• Seeking continuous improvement: if we don’t continuously improve how we work, we will no longer be outstanding. We may even cease to exist. Sometimes that’s just a tweak. At other times it might be a leap forward. We are happy with either. We aren’t happy with neither
• Demonstrating authentic leadership: you can summarise our approach to leadership in one sentence. ‘We set a common goal, making sure that everyone feels genuinely valued and strives for great results.’
Diverse career opportunities
As a growing company we can offer you a diverse career at Arcus. Many of our colleagues have developed within their specialisation or moved across functions and you could too. Office based colleagues have progressed into technical field roles and vice versa. And with our unique approach to development in the FM sector we are able to support you in exploring your potential wherever that may be.
Learning and development
Our learning and development offer is second to none, and it’s one we are proud of. It reflects our culture of continuous improvement, of never standing still and always striving to do better.
Our award-winning digital learning platform The Learning Space, enables you to create learning content, to explore and experiment together, share your knowledge and experiences, and learn from each other.
This collaborative and explorative approach empowers you to own your development, enabling us as a business to stay agile, to continuously improve and to keep pace with change.
We use a combination of behavioural science, neuroscience and psychodynamics to ensure all of our development solutions affect deep rooted changes that are both sustainable and highly effective.
Technical and compliance skills development
As a member of one of our engineering teams you will have access to a structured technical and safety development programme enabling progression though our career bands. Training is provided from our expert in-house trainers at one of our technical facilities based in either Essex or the Midlands. We supplement our in-house training with a comprehensive range of external courses ensuring you will be amongst the most highly skilled and safe engineers in our sector.
Leadership and talent development
If you join us in a management role you will benefit from a first-class leadership development programme which uses blended
Type Of Business