G4S Health is the leading provider of evidence based clinical services to the NHS and Police in the UK.
We specialise in:
• Forensic Medical Services to the Police, completing over 100,000 assessments per year
• Primary Care to 7000 offenders and detainees in Prisons and Immigration Removal Centres (IRCs)
• Specialist healthcare services within Secure Training Centres (STCs)
• Operating and management of Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARCs)
• Provision of non-emergency Patient Transport Services
G4S Health recognises and values the differences between people and seeks to employ a workforce that reflects the diverse community within which the company operates. As part of our commitment to the highest standards of employment practices we aim to provide equality of opportunity and fairness to all.
Type Of Business
Health & Social Care