The Surveillance Group (TSG) is one of the largest independent providers of manned and unmanned covert surveillance in the UK.
Our surveillance teams investigate personal injury fraud for many of the country's leading Insurance Companies. We also conduct business fraud surveillance and are the acknowledged experts in providing Professional Witness Surveillance to the police and other government bodies.
We currently have 22 Surveillance Teams working across the UK and many of our operatives are from military backgrounds. We employ service leavers because we believe that such personnel are the best for our industry with an ability to work under pressure and think on their feet.
As a market leader in surveillance, TSG has also created a range of customised Level 4 BTEC courses, accredited by Edexcel, which we deliver to military personnel in the resettlement phase of their careers.
Service leavers may also wish to attend one of The Surveillance Group's monthly Insight to Industry Open Days. These events are free of charge and allow personnel to learn more about our courses and employment opportunities, whilst also giving a broader insight into the surveillance industry as a whole.
Please email: email@example.com for further details.
At the Surveillance Group we uniquely combine the practices, skills and experience of Special Forces, Police and commercial surveillance to create an entirely new form of surveillance.
From our offices in the West Midlands we employ teams in cutting-edge surveillance work across the UK and with teams strategically placed in Europe and Canada. All of our employees are trained to the internationally recognised standard, the BTEC Professional Diploma in Covert Surveillance, no other private company insist on such a high standard.
* Our dynamic approach and reputation as innovators in the Surveillance field has enabled us to build close working relationships with many of Europe’s largest financial institutions, UK law enforcement and other government bodies.
* We are the acknowledged experts in providing Professional Witness surveillance to the police and local authorities in relation to drugs, prostitution, gang violence, hate crime and antisocial behaviour.
* We provide quality surveillance Training courses to our armed Services personnel to enable them to pursue new, exciting and rewarding careers in civilian life. The Surveillance Group is the only dedicated surveillance company approved to deliver Level 4 BTEC qualifications in surveillance.
* We provide a range of Intelligence based services to provide our clients with timely and highly accurate information upon which sound commercial decisions can be made.
* Our investment in digital technology has spearheaded new and heightened standards in the way Personal Injury Fraud is prosecuted. It is no coincidence that two of the most important recent cases in relation to Personal Injury fraud both relied totally upon evidence provided by the Surveillance Group.
We aim to provide a quality service, delivered with integrity, confidentiality and a total commitment to client satisfaction.?
01905 767 879
Type Of Business
Security, CP, Surveillance, Intelligence