Date: Wednesday 8 May 2019 from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Location: Royal Agricultural University, Stroud Road, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 6JS
We look forward to welcoming all prospective undergraduate students and any parents who would like to join them. Our friendly student ambassadors will be on hand to help you throughout the day. You’ll find them in their maroon t-shirts, ready to answer questions, help with directions, or to have a chat.
What to expect at an open day:
This is your opportunity to gain first-hand experience of the Royal Agricultural University.
An undergraduate open day will include:
- Welcome talk from the Vice-Chancellor, Professor Joanna Price, and chair of the Students' Union
- Campus tour including lecture blocks, library, and accommodation
- Buffet lunch with the opportunity to meet and chat to current students
- Course-specific sessions – you can attend up to two sessions (bookable on the registration form)
- Drop-in Q&A sessions with academic teaching staff as well as staff responsible for accommodation, finance and admissions
- Optional visits to the nearby RAU Harnhill Farm and Fossehill Equestrian Centre
Our undergraduate mini open days are more informal than the larger open days. This means that you can pop in and speak one-to-one with some of the lecturers teaching your course whilst still accessing all the sessions that take place on a full open day.
Worried about the cost of getting to us for an open day?
If you think that you live in a "low higher education progression area" we may be able to reimburse your travel costs. Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the team will be very happy to help you and let you know if you are eligible.
Make it a day out:
At the Royal Agricultural University, you're perfectly situated to explore everything the South West has to offer.
Known as the ‘Capital of the Cotswolds’, Cirencester is a busy student town with a great sense of history. Packed with high street and boutique shops, art galleries, cafés, restaurants, and bars; it's a great place to grab a bite to eat and unwind after the open day.
Why not finish the day with a trip into town, to explore the place that could soon be called ‘home’?
Register by clicking here.