Date: Thursday 23 May 2019 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Location: Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust,
Developed in conjunction with The Royal Foundation and Walking With The Wounded, Step into Health provides a dedicated pathway for the Armed Forces community toaccess the numerous career opportunities available in the NHS.
Information days will provide the opportunity to find out more about the different NHS organisations as well as the work experience opportunities, job vacancies and training which may be of interest. It will also enable networking with NHS employers, partner organisations, employees and fellow service leavers.
Attending a Step into Health Information Day will provide:
- An understanding of the NHS, its partners and the wide range of jobs available
- Advice on demonstrating how military skills and experience transfer to NHS jobs.
- Information on and applications for work experience placements within an NHS organisation.
- Information about recruitment processes in the NHS.
- Introductions to ex-service personnel working in NHS organisations who have the experience of making a successful transition from military to civilian employment.
- An opportunity to benefit from fast track recruitment at some participating organisations.
Please click here to see all available dates and to book your place.