BFRS offers Service leavers as much information on resettlement as we can. Here you will find free resources on a wide range of topics, from advice on getting a job and how to get “the employability factor”, to information leaflets and opportunities to work with BFRS.
Resources for the Transition Process
Are you launching or growing a business?
However small or large your business is, there is always potential for growth. Here you will find a wealth of resources that will offer insight, information and advice from a range of sources on the topic of growing your business. Use these resources to help you identify your goals, the areas of your business you want to grow, and to build a straight-forward growth plan.
Working with BFRS
- Franchise Opportunities – find out what franchise opportunities are available to you and start a business as a franchisee. Try our company search to find which franchises have opportunities for BFRS members.
- Business Planning – this basic guide gives an overview to setting up a business plan and explains what needs to be included.
- Marketing your Business – this is a marketing tutorial aimed at small businesses. Find your Unique Selling Point (USP) and learn how to create marketing campaigns.
- Social Media for your Business – this guide examines what social media is and how you can use it to interact with new and existing clients.
- Making an Impression on the Web – this e-book allows your company to capitalise on the potential of the Internet by ensuring you give your business the basic foundation it needs to be a contender on the web. It will also be useful as a checklist for businesses whose existing websites are not delivering the results they had hoped for.
- Starting a Business – a guide to starting a business by accountant Marie Larby. Includes sections covering starting a business, registering a business and book keeping.