Marketing your Business
It is easy to think of "marketing" as big budgets and high expenditure. There is a common perception that the more you spend, the more effective the marketing is.
Under this assumption it would be very difficult for small businesses to market effectively. However the reality is that it's the thinking behind a marketing campaign that makes it a success, not the amount you spend.
This guide is intended to help small businesses create their own targeted marketing campaigns. Follow its step-by-step approach as it creates a marketing strategy for a hypothetical florist company.
- Introduction to marketing
- How to differentiate your business from competition
- How to find your Unique Selling Point (USP)
- How to find and reach your target markets
- Various other marketing advice and tips
Download Marketing your Business guide.