Clive Ormerod, Managing Director OMS Ltd
Clive is a qualified and experienced General Manager who has held high profile roles within several large national companies. These roles have included Operations Director, General Manager and Health, Safety, Quality, Environment and Training Manager. He has gained extensive experience in a vast range of business sectors.
He has Chartered status in Health and Safety and also in Quality, he is qualified in management, quality, health and safety and non-destructive testing, and has vast amounts of practical industry experience. He is able to provide guidance and leadership within OMS that allows our advisers to identify simple sustainable solutions that fit in with our clients’ business needs.
Clive is well respected in the Industry and provides advice for well know names such as BT, London Underground, Molson Coors, Morrison Utilities, Lanes Group, Openreach and Chartis Insurance to name a few. He was also closely involved with IOSH developing the new Managing Safely course and was a presenter at its launch at the Lords cricket ground.
Qualifications & Professional Membership
• MSc, Total Quality Management
• PgC, Management Sciences
• Fellow, Chartered Management Institute
• Fellow, Institute of Leadership and Management
• Member, Institute of Directors
• Chartered Member, Institute of Occupational Safety and Health
• Member, International Institute of Safety Risk Managers
• Member, Association of Project Safety
• Member, European Corporate Governance Institute
• Chartered Member, Chartered Quality Institute
• Member, Institute of Non-Destructive Testing
• Fellow, International Association of Quality Practitioners